Camping Season is here! (Yes, I know its winter, but camping season is every season!) I love to camp, and I wish I could go more than I do. I usually only go about once a year. I love looking at camping hacks and DIYs. I realized that there aren’t many holistic camping hacks, or products that are advertised for camping, so here we go!
Top 5 Natural & Holistic Products For Any Camping Trip
1. Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Hemp Unscented Pure Castile Soap
- This soap can be used for 18 different things from washing your hair and body, to washing dishes! It is a great resource and product for camping because you can take one bottle, and use it for everything you need to clean! If you’re going camping for a while, you can even wash clothes with it! Just make sure you make the solution before you leave.
2. Honey (Raw, Unfiltered)
- Honey is something that is great to bring on a camping trip because it is an antibacterial. That means that if someone gets cut, or scrapes a knee, you can put honey on it, then a bandage. It works just like Neosporin, if not better! BTW, Honey is also good to add some sweetness to snacks, just in case you didn’t know. 😉
3. Cast Iron Skillet/Pot
- I know that this site is a Raw Food Site, but I am not completely raw, yet, and sometimes you might want something warmed up a little bit. Cast Iron is the best that you can use for cooking because it doesn’t have any aluminum in it. It also doesn’t have a teflon lining (this is on non-stick pots and pans), which is a carcinogen when heated.
4. Coconut Oil
- Coconut Oil has so many uses. Cooking, moisturizing, and protection from the sun! Why wouldn’t you bring it along?
5. Biodegradable Toilet Paper
- Biodegrable Toilet Paper is essential if you’re camping away from everything, including a bathroom. All you have to do is: dig a hole, do your thing, wipe, put that in the hole, and cover with dirt! Pretty great, huh?
Well, there you have it! The Top 5 Holistic Camping Products! If you have any products that are necessary for camping that you use, please leave a comment below!
Photo: frigid (on Unsplash)
Wouldn’t you LOVE to get quirky yet informational emails straight to your inbox???
Of course you would!