Now, I’m not in college. I was only in college for a year, and I never even had a dorm room, but I know dorm room dwelling vegans will appreciate this recipe. Let me tell you why:
- It’s easy to make.
- It’s tasty and satiating.
- It’s warm and cheezy. (Perfect for this cooler weather)
- It takes about 1.5 minutes.
All you need for this recipe is flour tortillas, cut up veggies, vegan pepper jack cheese, nutritional yeast and vegan ranch. You know, the essentials. 😉
I made one of these today when I got home after cleaning someone’s house. I was hungry, but not starving, so I made just 1. But, you can make as many as you need. That’s the beauty of recipes like these: you can make them so fast, if you need more you can just make another.
This wrap is warm, cheezy, and so satisfying. I could have one more! It’s perfect for a snack before class, or study fuel.
Let’s get to it!
Cheezy Veggie Wrap (Dorm Room Recipe)
Yields: 1 Wrap
1 four tortilla (a little bigger than street taco size)
Veggies, chopped (carrots, bell peppers, celery, etc.)
1/2 Slice Vegan Pepper Jack (I like Follow Your Heart brand)
1/2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
1/2 tsp Garlic Granules
- Cover and Heat tortilla in microwave for 30 seconds (be sure to use microwave-safe plate).
- Flip tortilla, then add handful of mixed chopped veggies.
- Add the 1/2 slice of vegan cheese on top of veggies.
- Cover and Put back in microwave for 1 min.
- Sprinkle the nutritional yeast and garlic granules on top.
- Drizzle vegan ranch.
- Wrap and enjoy!
Caution: will be hot right out of the microwave!